Our goal is to provide quality services in various areas, to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness in meeting the goals and objectives of different public or private entities, also providing advice and consulting on specific cases and matters.
- Budget and financial.
- Acquisitions, leases and services.
- Public works and services related to it.
- Internal control and improvement of public management.
- Transparency and accountability.
- Agreements, contracts and other legal instruments.
- Advice and consultancy in administrative, criminal, civil, commercial and labor law.
- Contentious (labor, civil, commercial and criminal).
- Administrative aspects that strengthen and generate business development.
The provision of our services, as required in each branch, is supported by a group of professionals whose experience, training and experience guarantee Public or Private Institutions an integral service in the areas indicated below.
In the same way, those companies that participate in procurement processes or public works within Government Institutions, can be provided with consultancy in all the administrative stages of the same..
It is important to highlight that legal advice and defense can also be provided for public servants of all levels of government, who are involved in some disciplinary procedure of administrative and even criminal responsibilities, as well as companies or individuals who are sanctioned by the authorities in the matter for breach of orders or contracts.
- Increase fiscal, accounting and administrative security.
- The productivity and profit margins of our clients’ businesses.
- Search solutions for the systematization and automation of processes.
- Give sustained solutions to Public Institutions, which motivate the improvement of the management and resolution of problems within the administrative sphere.
- Give legal certainty to your operation or in your case provide the legal defense that is required.
IN MATTERS OF INTERNAL CONTROL AND IMPROVEMENT OF PROCESSES
In order to strengthen a culture of self-control and self-evaluation, it is important that today the Institutions adopt or develop a prevention mechanism that seeks the attainment of the following elements:
- Standardization and improvement of government processes, services and procedures, in order to provide quality goods and services to citizens.
- Improve or strengthen internal control at all levels of the organization and in critical processes.
This will generate an administration that is oriented to the principles of accountability and transparency, which currently requires governments to conduct efficient work processes, activities and products open to the public and maintain open communication with the media. and stakeholders in the public domain.
Reason why accountability to citizens should not be limited exclusively to the publication of information on the Government’s actions, but should create mechanisms to deal with any type of audit or evaluation, to obtain certainty that operations and information is congruent, reasonable and in accordance with the corresponding regulations.
It is for this reason and in the face of the adversities suffered by both public and private organizations, derived from fraud, acts of administrative corruption, conflicts of interest and negligence, as well as by bad practices of professionals and executives and the loss of independence in the Institutional relationship. , auditor and consultant who have materialized in losses and important costs for it; It is imperative to establish strategies and actions that allow the administration or mitigation of those through the implementation or strengthening of adequate internal controls that permeate all levels and main operations of the organization.
In this context the following proposal of professional services is made to be carried out in practice and for the benefit of your organization, which will be developed under a methodology and by professionals who have ventured into tasks of Public Administration and in matters of prevention and internal control:
Make a general diagnosis about the current situation that prevails in the organization, identifying the main risks and their factors, evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls and their link with potential processes.
Identification of risks and internal controls, as well as defining the processes with the greatest impact and generating proposals for areas of opportunity and improvement, for which the following Action Areas are proposed:
- Budget Resources.
- Financial Resources.
- Human Resources.
- Material Resources and Services.
- Technological Resources.
- Public Works.
The foregoing, regardless of being able to define that or those processes, controls and risks that are of their greatest interest or that require immediate attention due to their problems.
It should be noted that the proposed work will consist of a general diagnosis, being able to carry out specific and more in-depth actions on each of the aforementioned processes, which would represent different costs for each particular case, since it would incorporate the specialist in each subject.